Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Updates

I now have my first "page" set up. It's to do with my experience with hacking and includes a brief about me. You can find it underneath the blog header picture. It should be easy to find. Also while your at it you may wanna check out my other blog although I haven't worked on it in a few months I sure haven't quit on it Link:http://coolnewelectronics.blogspot.com/. I'd like to know if you like it, It's a blog where I began to review cool and new electronics(hence the name) it was pretty fun but hard work also. Espescially since It's hard finding what to review next. If any of you would contribute that'd be great! I'm going to try out making this blog open to comments from unregistered users. We'll see how that works, remember if you try and spam it will be moderaterated lol so it's pointless. Ok well peace everyone and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment